06 diciembre 2006

bee's knees

[...]
I dreamt about you last night
And I fell out of bed twice
You can pin and mount me like a butterfly
But "take me to the haven of your bed"
Was something that you never said
Two lumps, please
You're the bee's knees
But so am I

Oh, meet me at the fountain
Shove me on the patio
I'll take it slowly
Oh ...

Fifteen minutes with you
Oh, I wouldn't say no
Oh, people see no worth in you
Oh, but I do.
Fifteen minutes with you
Oh, no, I wouldn't say no
Oh, people see no worth in you
I do.
Oh, I ... I do
Oh, I do
Oh, I do
Oh, I do

The Smiths, Reel around the fountain

Etiquetas: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bellota lanzó...

Oh!
It sounds great. And this, too: ¨the knees of a bee are set in a block of clear resin´.

(Después de leerme tres capítulos de Kafka on the shore he tenido un sueño extrañísimo en el que iba con un grupo de niños y niñas en una barca y de repente sus manos empezaban a transformarse en aletas con puntos verdes. Y decían que picaban. No sé!)

6/12/06 20:20  

Publicar un comentario

¡casa!